Skip to main content

My 1st Birthday in College Hostel

          Whole of my life is not a big fun. All the fun that was i able to get was with my friends. My father is in a government service, so he spent lot of  his time in his office. This is the reason he spent a very less time with us. Also he was little overstrict so,both of me and my brother try to stay away from him.

          But I am heartily thankful to my father for all the things he had done for us. He provided us with all his values. He is the only reason I had been able to do something in my life. 
              
          You must have heard about the autobiographies of famous persons like


  1. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam 
  2. Steve Jobs 

          I too had tried my hand on writing some of the valuable content of my life. I know I can't write that well but let's give it a try. There is no harm in doing that.        
          I had taken admission to an engineering college far away from my home. This does not mean that we didn't had good colleges in our districts but the only reason behind this was that I want to live in a hostel. I want to enjoy that feeling of staying away from home on my own. I enjoyed the feeling earlier but when I came to know about the amount of extra money my father had spent on this fun of mine I had a bad feeling.


          Our semester begin in august and I was able to make some of new friends up till my birthday in November. My birthday was on 14th so one of my friend invited to his P.G. to do a night-out( to spent a whole night out of hostel room) on 13th November night. He said me that we will do a party at 12. He took Rs.300 (Indian currency) from me and went to market to buy something. After sometime he return with a half bottle of liquor. So, my 19th birthday was going to start with drinking. There were 6 people invited to that party from which 4 people drink and 2 did not so half bottle was sufficient for them.


          My friend said that we will open the bottle exactly at 12 But all of us were very tired to wait this long.One of the friend was that much tired that he slept on the bed and we had to wake him up Before beginning of party. One of them know how to play piano app in his phone. So, he play happy birthday tune for me at 11. I took phone from him and tried my hand on some of the tunes but I was not that good.

          Then the time  came  when the clock showed 12. My friend said me to open the bottle but i was unable to do that so he did it himself and drinking took place for nearly 20 minutes. Then they all started to show their drunk characteristics. My friend started to dance on a Bollywood song. He was showing his moves to me. Then he gave me his phone and asked me to make his video. He was dancing with similar moves as hero.


          One of the other friend called his girlfriend and started talking with her. He was telling her the story how he began to drink. How he drunk in her sisters marriage. How his brother-in-law came to know that he also drinks and then they both drank together. Then we all went to sleep and I woke up only in the morning. I was late for the morning breakfast in the hostel mess. So i got up and brush my teeth with my index finger. 



          I spent some more time there then I left for my hostel room. When I reached there one of my roommate was still sleeping the other was studying. Both of my roommates are very good of nature but one of them is good at studies and other was doing just OK and I am in between of both of them i.e. Not very good and not very bad. 

             


          I took a nice bath at my hostel room and went out for lunch. My room is situated at the top floor of the 7 floor tower in my college campus. And as my hostel was new that is why our tower does not have the lift. So, we had to move this much distance every time we had to do any of the work. Also our mess was situated in another building so we had to go down every time for food too.


          In our hostel we have a ritual that the man who has his birthday will have to get his ass kicked by everyone in his friend circle. All the friends decide a particular time at which the birthday boy is asked to lean forward and his ass will be kicked the number of times he is grown to be. As I become of 19 years this time so I will be kicked 19 times. This was only sayings that they will kick it only 19 times, they can do it any number of times as on my birthday they kicked it at least 30 times. And one of my friend got it 50 times. He slept on his one ass the whole night.


          Many of my friends from the hostel had went  to there home as this was Friday night and we had 3 consecutive holidays. So many of friends had left to there home. So very less number of friends were left in the hostel. Money collection time came: this is one of the time when some of the guys search there hiding places.


          As there were very less people. So, I gave Rs.500 for everyone and everyone else had to put 50 per head. Birthday boy money is used for bringing cake liquor and soft drinks and others money is used to get chicken, if they are non-veg and small pizzas if they are veg. A total sum of Rs. 800 was collected. As we collected the money some of my friends went out to take items for the party.


          One of the friend returned by lefting his journey to his home in between. He asked me to take him to liquor store and drink some of liquor there. So, I took Rs. 250 and accompanied him and other two of my friends to the store. They took a chips packet from near shop and all 4 of sat in the space behind the store. One of them had also brought a cigarette packet. 


          They were drinking and smoking together. They filled there glasses 3 times and drank all of it. They smoked the full packet sitting there. We sat there for at least an hour and then we went back to our college. We separated in two groups. Me and my roommate came first and they decided to come later. So we came inside the hostel. We climbed all those seven floors of my hostel to come back to the top floor where the party was going on. We joined everyone for dancing and we danced for at-least an hour. By the pizzas(we brought pizzas from  DOMINOS) also arrived and chicken was also made. So, we decided to eat our meal.


          But before the meal it was the time to cut the cake.All the arrangements for cutting cake were made in my room. In our hostel cake was eaten less but is used to make the face of birthday boy dirty. As soon as you I cut the cake everyone shouted on each other to take the candles out. They took the candles out. As they took out the candles they took the whole cake was on my face. So I did not missed the chance to enjoy that situation. I too picked some of the cake and posted that on the faces of everyone of them so that no one get some of the cake on there face or hair. One of my friend was trying to put some cake inside my pants so, I took some cake and put in his pants. Then we started enjoying the party.

          Then we enjoyed the meal and went to sleep.

Do tell me how was my story....
and if there is any mistake in this do tell me and post comments....
you can also contact me on Facebook(ranvir.singh1114@gmail.com)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

You may send me your email IDs. I will keep you updated to the stuff of mine.



You can also my other posts........











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

140 Character : No More Limit

Is Twitter really removing the 140 character limit.           Hopefully Twitter is really going to remove this hurdle in front of there users by removing the 140 character limit in June at least from the private messages but limit for the tweet is going to stay as it is.          According to a website  seventeen.com  the new limit is going to be set upon 10000 characters.  The set up is taking place and is going to be out and ready to be use in July. Why the 140 character limit was there?           In the early years when twitter was not in the picture and was not yet started some undergraduates thought of starting a SMS service which then grew  into today's Twitter. As the SMS do have constraints about the number of characters Twitter came out with having a 140 character limits. Why no limit now?           Twitter had removed the limit now to keep up with there competitors like Whats App and Face Book. Both of them have no limits on number of chara

Short Stories

This page is dedicated to all the fictional short stories that are written on this blog. i have collected the whole list at one place for you. So, if you are fiction lover then you will love to go through them. Please go through them and tell me what I should be doing to improve them.  I might had done a mistake in writing or there may be some problem. Tell me what it is and I will try to solve them. I have done a lot of hard work in writing all of them please be generous to like and share with your friends. Army man turned into a thief for his son Steve came out of the hospital in hurry and asked for a taxi. He had to wait for little long as it was 5 in the morning and no cab was there for him. He did not waited for that long and began to take long steps toward his final destination. 5 minutes later after he started the walk, he found a cab. He got into the cab and asked him to take him straight to the pub.                                                       ...Rea

Big Stories

Welcome to the big stories page of this website. Here you will find all the posts that were related to Top news headlines of that times. The posts are in the descending order of their established dates. Finally Prison Break is back  Preface of Write India campaign by Chetan Bhagat Preface for write India campaign by Amish Finally 1993 Mumbai bomber hanged Write and Win 10 Greatest Quotes by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Now Anushka commits the same mistake South African tour to India Announced Kim Kardashian post on twitter made CEO to respond Curfew in Jamshedpur: Steel city turned rough Hit of Ram Chandra Series 140 Character : No More Limit 5 Crores in one Day. Angry Birds : The Movie 62 deaths per match. 7 main advantages that Gold monetization scheme is going to offer Letter by one year old Prime Minister